Cascade Gear Pump Gr. 3Family Code: CAS-PUMP
Cascade pumps are a three piece cast iron design similar to the D-series products, but are scaled in size to be a true group 3 offering. Shifting the performance range by increasing the frame size allows the Cascade to not only offer slightly high pressure ratings, but moves the corner power displacement well above maximum D-series displacements.
Cascade options allow for great flexibility by featuring mounting flange options from an SAE A 2-bolt, to SAE C 2 + 4 bolt.
Shaft options and auxilary pad options also ensure a majority of mounting and drive requirements can be accomodated. See the technical information literature for more details.
D-series Gear Motor Gr. 2.5Family Code: DEM
Specifically designed for demanding mobile equipment applications where maximum performance is required at peak power levels and operating temperatures our Cast Iron Motors ensure great productivity and excellent fuel efficiency along with reduced vehicle emissions.
- Non-tin-coated external surface allowing higher bearing loads due to high pressures.
- Thrust plate design for high efficiency over a wide temperature range.
- Teflon® coated bushings for extended life under extreme temperature and pressure conditions.
- High strength cast iron construction for efficient performance in continuous operation.
- Custom engineered shaft bearings and dual pressure-balanced thrust plates for high starting torque and long life.
- Easy installation in optimized machines due to compact, power-dense design.
- Viton® seals are standard to sustain higher temperature and fluid capabilities.
- Variety of integrated valve options