Environment, Health and Safety Policy
Danfoss Power Solutions srl, with operational headquarters in Castel San Pietro Terme (BO), believes that the protection of health and safety of employees, third parties who work permanently in the company and all those who work on behalf of the company, before an obligation to law is a moral duty and a goal that all organizations should pursue.
Likewise, Danfoss Power Solutions considers environmental protection and resource conservation as a priority.
In particular, the organization’s objectives in the areas of Health, Safety and the Environment must be attended by all levels, shared and verified.
We are convinced that a healthy, healthy, orderly, clean and safe work environment is a necessary element to work better as well as the preservation of the environment constitutes a foundation of civilization and future sustainability.
The company expresses the following commitments to be implemented concretely:
- Pursue the prevention of occupational accidents and diseases and take the necessary measures to ensure adequate prevention of significant environmental impacts;
- Optimizing the consumption of natural resources (sustainable development);
- Increase the culture of environmental protection within the organization, including through compliance with established environmental objectives;
- Consider safety at work in every activity, making it an inseparable part of the general and local organization;
- Consider the protection of the environment, together with safety, a priority in choices and actions;
- Identify the binding regulation and other legislation applicable to the Organization in the field of environmental, occupational safety and health, tax, remuneration and administration, subjecting it to periodic review so that it is always consistent;
- Diffuse the policy to the whole organization and make it available to all interested parties for the best knowledge of the company’s operations;
- Provide the necessary operational support in resources, including information and training resources;
- Take prompt actions to stem emergencies and correct their origins, to build a prevention-based system;
- Verify with certain frequency, the global status of the system and the pursuit of the objectives;
- Document, implement and maintain the SGEHS;
- Aim for improvement with perseverance.
Castel San Pietro Terme (BO), 15/05/2018