D-series Gear Pump Gr. 2.5Family Code: DE1 - DE2 - DE3 - DE4
20% smaller than conventional gear products, Turolla cast iron gear pumps give great power density in a small package. D-series pumps are known for their rugged, dependable performance under high pressure.
- Non-tin-coated external surface allowing higher bearing loads due to high pressures.
- Thrust plate design for high efficiency over a wide temperature range.
- Teflon® coated bushings for extended life under extreme temperature and pressure conditions.
- High strength cast iron construction for efficient performance in continuous operation.
- Custom engineered shaft bearings and dual pressure-balanced thrust plates for high starting torque and long life.
- Easy installation in optimized machines due to compact, power-dense design.
- Viton® seals are standard to sustain higher temperature and fluid capabilities.
- Variety of integrated valve options.
Dolomites Gear Pump Gr. 3Family Code: DOL-PUMP
Dolomites pumps are a two piece “bucket” style cast iron design similar to the Cascade, but by combining the gear plate and rear cover reduces cost, complexity, and potential leak paths.
The Dolomites pumps are only available in a single section configuration due to the two piece design, but have a slightly larger range of displacements and as previously mentioned are generally less expensive than similar Cascade units.
Dolomites are a little less flexible with options versus Cascade, but SAE B mounting along with ISO, EU 4-bolt and UNI (Italian) mounting flanges are standard options. Shaft options are slightly more limited, but standard group 3/SAE B options such as SAE B 13T, 20mm straight keyed, and 7/8″ straight keyed are available.
ezeFlow™Family Code: ezeFlow
A “flow on demand” technology, where the steering is controlled by varying the pump speed using an electric AC motor, instead of a belt-driven solution, therefore the flow can be better matched to actual requirements, avoiding oil flow through a relief valve and consequently the efficiency of the system is improved.
- Close to zero noise emissions and vibration for steering solutions.
- High efficiency with power on demand and energy savings
- Lower installation cost & modular solution
- Lower installation costs & better use of space in cabin
- Improves driver’s seat comfort allowing under-seat mounting position
- Cleaner: potential oil lekeage reduced with less hydraulic line connections