shhark® Gr. 2Family Code: SHHP2
Evolutionary low noise patented gear pump technology. shhark® is the low noise external gear pump with outstanding performance guaranteed throughout the whole life of the pump.
- QUIETER PUMP – noise level emissions reduced by 5 to 9 dB(A)
- LOW VIBRATION – flow pulsation reduced by a stunning 78%
- DURATION – low noise performance guaranteed throughout the whole life of the pump
- EFFICIENCY – higher efficiency compared to standard gear pumps
- SAVINGS – cost, weight and footprint savings
- LEGISLATION – helps meet legal NVH requirements
- INTERCHANGEABLE – allows to fully replace Turolla standard gear pumps
Cascade Gear Pump Gr. 3Family Code: CAS-PUMP
Cascade pumps are a three piece cast iron design similar to the D-series products, but are scaled in size to be a true group 3 offering. Shifting the performance range by increasing the frame size allows the Cascade to not only offer slightly high pressure ratings, but moves the corner power displacement well above maximum D-series displacements.
Cascade options allow for great flexibility by featuring mounting flange options from an SAE A 2-bolt, to SAE C 2 + 4 bolt.
Shaft options and auxilary pad options also ensure a majority of mounting and drive requirements can be accomodated. See the technical information literature for more details.
Dolomites Gear Pump Gr. 3Family Code: DOL-PUMP
Dolomites pumps are a two piece “bucket” style cast iron design similar to the Cascade, but by combining the gear plate and rear cover reduces cost, complexity, and potential leak paths.
The Dolomites pumps are only available in a single section configuration due to the two piece design, but have a slightly larger range of displacements and as previously mentioned are generally less expensive than similar Cascade units.
Dolomites are a little less flexible with options versus Cascade, but SAE B mounting along with ISO, EU 4-bolt and UNI (Italian) mounting flanges are standard options. Shaft options are slightly more limited, but standard group 3/SAE B options such as SAE B 13T, 20mm straight keyed, and 7/8″ straight keyed are available.