Cascade Gear Pump Gr. 3Family Code: CAS-PUMP
Cascade pumps are a three piece cast iron design similar to the D-series products, but are scaled in size to be a true group 3 offering. Shifting the performance range by increasing the frame size allows the Cascade to not only offer slightly high pressure ratings, but moves the corner power displacement well above maximum D-series displacements.
Cascade options allow for great flexibility by featuring mounting flange options from an SAE A 2-bolt, to SAE C 2 + 4 bolt.
Shaft options and auxilary pad options also ensure a majority of mounting and drive requirements can be accomodated. See the technical information literature for more details.
D-series Gear Pump Gr. 2.5Family Code: DE1 - DE2 - DE3 - DE4
20% smaller than conventional gear products, Turolla cast iron gear pumps give great power density in a small package. D-series pumps are known for their rugged, dependable performance under high pressure.
- Non-tin-coated external surface allowing higher bearing loads due to high pressures.
- Thrust plate design for high efficiency over a wide temperature range.
- Teflon® coated bushings for extended life under extreme temperature and pressure conditions.
- High strength cast iron construction for efficient performance in continuous operation.
- Custom engineered shaft bearings and dual pressure-balanced thrust plates for high starting torque and long life.
- Easy installation in optimized machines due to compact, power-dense design.
- Viton® seals are standard to sustain higher temperature and fluid capabilities.
- Variety of integrated valve options.
Dolomites Gear Pump Gr. 3Family Code: DOL-PUMP
Dolomites pumps are a two piece “bucket” style cast iron design similar to the Cascade, but by combining the gear plate and rear cover reduces cost, complexity, and potential leak paths.
The Dolomites pumps are only available in a single section configuration due to the two piece design, but have a slightly larger range of displacements and as previously mentioned are generally less expensive than similar Cascade units.
Dolomites are a little less flexible with options versus Cascade, but SAE B mounting along with ISO, EU 4-bolt and UNI (Italian) mounting flanges are standard options. Shaft options are slightly more limited, but standard group 3/SAE B options such as SAE B 13T, 20mm straight keyed, and 7/8″ straight keyed are available.