Aluminum Gear Pump Gr. 3Family Code: SNP3NN - SEP3NN
Turolla aluminum gear pumps are the ideal choice for a wide range of applications from the small to the medium and large off-highway vehicles as well as for industrial applications.
- Pressure-balanced design, ensuring sealing pressure, adapts automatically to operating conditions for improved overall efficiency and minimum energy losses.
- Minimized internal friction and perfectly fitting housing for an extended operating life.
- Modular and short versions of multi-stage units for high flexibility and compactness.
- Teflon® coated bushings for extended life under extreme temperature and pressure conditions.
- Variety of integrated valve options.
- One piece gear shaft construction.
Cascade Gear Pump Gr. 3Family Code: CAS-PUMP
Cascade pumps are a three piece cast iron design similar to the D-series products, but are scaled in size to be a true group 3 offering. Shifting the performance range by increasing the frame size allows the Cascade to not only offer slightly high pressure ratings, but moves the corner power displacement well above maximum D-series displacements.
Cascade options allow for great flexibility by featuring mounting flange options from an SAE A 2-bolt, to SAE C 2 + 4 bolt.
Shaft options and auxilary pad options also ensure a majority of mounting and drive requirements can be accomodated. See the technical information literature for more details.
Aluminum Gear Motor Gr. 3Family Code: SNM3 - SNU3
Turolla aluminum gear motors are the ideal choice for a wide range of applications from the small to the medium and large off-highway vehicles.
- High efficiency and lightweight aluminum construction
- Pressure balanced bearing blocks for maximum performance across operating range
- Teflon® coated bushings extend life under extreme temperature, pressure and speed conditions
- One piece gears minimize deflection under pressure
- Excellent starting torque